Prof. Dr. Christiane Richter-Landsberg
Our group is supported by
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Society for Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (CurePSP)
- MWK Niedersächsisches-Israelisches Gemeinschaftsvorhaben
The biochemical characterization and analysis of the functional role of the cytoskeleton and cytoskeleton-associated proteins in oligodendrocytes.
- Heat shock proteins as inhibitors of Tau aggregation in oligodendrocytes.
- Protein aggregate formation in oligodendrocytes: dysregulation of tau and neural degeneration.
The role of membrane lipid composition in regulating stress responses and cell survival in brain cells.
Oxidative stress in oligodendrocytes and demyelinating disorders: the role of stress proteins and mitochondrial impairment in health and disease.
The establishment of neural cell cultures as model systems for pharmacological and toxicological analyses.
Protein quality control systems during neurodegeneration and aging.