Archive of Courses 2010-2014
Participation in OLTECH courses and offers by the Graduate Academy are free of charge for OLTECH members.
Restistration is required via Stud.IP! It is essential that you use your student account (and not the staff account). If an error occurs or registration is not possible, first log into Stud.IP in general and then follow the event link.
You will be provisionally registered for the workshop. If there is a free place and you are eligible, the Graduate School OLTECH will activate you (you will then receive an automatic email).
Workshops that are already running (several dates) can no longer be booked.
Registration for offers by the Graduate Academy have to be made via the Graduate Academy webpage. Please indicate when registering that you are an OLTECH member. The own contribution (30,-€ per day) to be paid will then be taken over directly by OLTECH.
Prevention / Cancellation
If you are prevented from attending, please cancel your registration by email, as it is technically not possible to unsubscribe on your own. This is the only way to enable people on the waiting list to move up.
In case of unexcused absence from courses of the Graduate Academy, the own contribution (30,- per course day) will not be paid by the Graduate School OLTECH, but will be charged to the registered doctoral student by the Graduate Academy.
Waiting list/remaining places for non-members
- OLTECH reserves the right, after consultation and in exceptional cases, to admit persons to workshops who do not belong to the above-mentioned group of addressees.
- Remaining places may be allocated one week before the course date (there is no entitlement!!!).
- Interested CVO University Master's studentsand Postdocs should register provisionally for the workshop (waiting list).
- External doctoral students (e.g. from cooperating graduate schools) contact the OLTECH office to get a place on the waiting list, if necessary.
- Doctoral students from the University of Bremen then use their Shibboleth login for registration; others need a Stud.IP guest account, which in exceptional cases must be requested from IT Services by OLTECH
Please note: If you do not receive a message via the system, you have NOT been moved up!!!