Dear fellow students,
Welcome to the page of the Neurocognitive Psychology Student Body.
Who are we?
We are a group of students who represent the Neurocognitive Psychology students in different boards and meetings. We also want to promote the exchange between students by organizing different activities.
What do we do?
- represent the Neurocognitive Psychology Students in boards and meetings in the department and the faculty
- actively take part in changing and improving our master’s program
- biweekly meetings where we discuss current changes in the program or other issues that come up
- organize an annual Christmas Party
- organize an annual Summer Barbecue
- help organize the Neuroscience Career Day
- prepare the Orientation week in October where we tell our new students about the campus, the modules and give them some first programming experience
- organize the Freshie Trip (a weekend together at a farm where we cook, play games and get to know each other)
- organize the Neurocognitive Psychology Regulars table, where we can chat about our experiences in the master’s program and get in contact with people from different semesters
If you have any questions regarding the program or suggestions, please contact us!
If you would like to join the Student Body just come to one of our meetings. For more information and dates please refer to the Student Body Community Group on Stud IP.