Endowed Chair of Entrepreneurship
| || || |
GO! Start-up Center
|Consulting Services |
|Information and advice on setting up a company can be obtained from the founder coach of the Start-up and Innovation Centre (GIZ)|
- Prof. Nicolai quoted in "Business Insider" on the topic: "Airbnb, Spotify, TripAdvisor: How founders of multi-billion dollar start-ups get their business ideas". The whole article (only in german) here.
- Prof. Nicolai in an interview at the "Gründer Plattform" on the topic: "Unicorn start-ups: How do you come up with a billion-dollar business idea? The whole interview (only in german) is available here.
- Interesting interview in EXIST-News about "Start-up Teams" by the head of Sirius Minds, Prof. Dr. Heike Hölzner! Full interview (only in german) available here.
- Interview with Prof. Nicolai: "Start-ups work as a team" for the economy, No. 32, p.19, January 2019. Further information here.
- 12 December 2018: Practical lecture by "Kerbholz" co-founder Adrian Roepe as part of the lecture "Strategy & Entrepreneurship", from 14 to 16 o'clock in lecture hall G (A07 0-030). A founder's field report - from the development of the business ideas to the challenges in the start-up everyday life on the way to a successful company.
- Article Publication "Are Founder-Led Firms Less Susceptible to Managerial Myopia? (Schuster, Ch./Nicolai, A./Govin, J.), in: Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, Oct. 2018. Further Information here.
- "Heroen, Post-Heroen und Ideologie“ – 06 November 2018 from 16:00, invitation to the lecture by Prof. (em.) Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Alfred Kieser (Mannheim) in the context of the research colloquium (Prof. Dr. Ch. Busse) at the Faculty 2, Dep. of Economics and Law. Further details here.
- 16 October 2018: Prof. Dr. A. Nicolai on the subject of copycats. In: The Tagesspiegel: "Katzenjammer der Klone". Article by Oliver Voss. Issue no. 23 611, dated October 6, 2018. To the article (german).
- 30.04.2018: Start-ups are a source of inspiration: Interview with Prof. Dr. Alexander Nicolai in the Weser Kurier. Link to the article (german).