Systems in Medical Engineering (» Postal address)
- Röhl, J. H., Klausen, A. D., Feldmann, N., Diekmann, R., Hellmers, S., Günther, U., Hein, A. (2023). Android Robot-Patient for Teaching and Training of Delirium Assessment Instruments: A Pilot Study. 2023 IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Its Social Impacts (ARSO), 78-83. doi: 10.1109/ARSO56563.2023.10187448. Access on 15.11.23
- Röhl, J. H., Hellmers, S., Diekmann, R., & Hein, A. (2022, August). Concept of an Observation-driven Android Robot-Patient with individualized Communication Skills. In 2022 9th IEEE RAS/EMBS International Conference for Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (BioRob) (pp. 1-7). IEEE. doi: 10.1109/BioRob52689.2022.9925488. Access on 07.11.22
- Röhl, JH, Gerka, A, Diekmann, R, Hein, A (2020): Social interactions of invasive mechanical ventilated patients in intensive care – an example of a monitoring system.[PDF] Social Interactions of Artificial Ventilated Patients in Intensive Care – an Example of a Monitoring System | Semantic Scholar. Access on 26.10.2022
- B. Haus, J. H. Röhl, P. Mercorelli and H. Aschemann, "Model Predictive Control for Switching Gain Adaptation in a Sliding Mode Controller of a DC Drive with Nonlinear Friction," 2018 22nd International Conference on System Theory, Control and Computing (ICSTCC), 2018, pp. 765-770, doi: 10.1109/ICSTCC.2018.8540681
- Röhl, Jan & Oberrath, Jens. (2017). Convergence analysis of an approximated response function of the impedance probe. Convergence analysis of an approximated response function of the impedance probe | Request PDF (researchgate.net) Access on 26.10.22.
- Röhl, JH & Oberrath, J (2016). 'Block matrix based LU decomposition to analyze kinetic damping in active plasma resonance spectroscopy', Bulletin of the American Physical Society, Jg. 61, Nr. 9, S. 79
- Röhl, JH & Oberrath, J (2016). Analysis of kinetic damping in the spectrum of the impedance probe by means of a block-based LU decomposition. Analysis of kinetic damping in the spectrum of the impedance probe by means of a block-based LU decomposition | Request PDF (researchgate.net). Access on 26.10.2022.