Four pilot studies for 3 years:
- Subproject 1: Cross-border Health Data Compass as a Basis for Comparative Studies.
- Subproject 2: Management and treatment of nosocomial- and community-related urinary tract infections in Dutch and German healthcare settings and their influence on the prevalence of antibiotic resistance bacteria.
- Subproject 3: The influence of patient and system characteristics on outcome after total hip arthroplasty.
- Subproject 4: The influence of primary care provision on health care in nursing homes.
Six pilot studies for 3 years:
- Subproject 1. Establishing a health and contextual data inventory to facilitate interdisciplinary cross-border research.
- Subproject 2. What do we do with the flu? Cross-border comparison of healthcare decision-making processes of general practitioners and patients regarding antibiotic prescription for upper respiratory infections.
- Subproject 3. Early and late infections following implant surgery: a cross-border comparison.
- Subproject 4. Multidrug-resistant bacteria (MDR) - analysis of differences in infection prevention and control measures, diagnostic workup and MDR prevalence in the Ems-Dollart region.
- Subproject 5. The use of closed doors in dementia wards. Comparing cultural and moral perspectives as well as contexts for mutual learning in a cross-border region.
- Subproject 6. Tomorrow’s vital workforce in a cross-border region: how to deal with the shortage of nurses in hospitals?