On October 27, 2020 the CENTOS Poster Show took place for the seventh time. Due to the corona-situation, the postershow was held online for the first time. The CENTOS chairs and research groups presented their research projects via the BigBlueButton platform.
The new digital format still gave the participants the opportunity to talk to the scientific staff and professors of the individual chairs.
The following research groups or departments were involved in the poster show. By clicking on the link, the respective poster can be downloaded as a PDF file (in German language):
- Economy of the Commons: Right Seeds (Prof. Dr. Stefanie Sievers-Glotzbach)
- ScaleUp4Sustainability (apl. Prof. Dr. Klaus Fichter)
- Ecological Economics: Dilemmata der Nachhaltigkeit (Prof. Dr. Bernd Siebenhüner)
- Management: Quo Vadis Coal? (Prof. Dr. Jörn Hoppmann)
- Very Large Business Applications: DigiSchwein (Prof. Dr. Jorge Marx Gómez)
- Very Large Business Applications: PUUK (Prof. Dr. Jorge Marx Gómez)
- Vocational Training and Business Education: Sustainable Management in the Food Trade (Prof. Dr. Karin Rebmann)
- Innovation(s)Campus (Malte Schulz)
Here you can watch the video recordings (in German language):
The CENTOS Poster Show took place for the sixth time this year on October 17, 2019. In the BIS Hall, selected research projects of the CENTOS working groups that are related to sustainability were presented and the opportunity was given to ask questions to the scientific staff and professors of the individual chairs.
Interested scientists and students from the master cluster sustainability and bachelor courses in economics were invited to the event.
The following research groups/departments were involved in the poster show. Their posters can be downloaded here as PDF:
- Ecological Economics: ADAPT LOCK-IN (Prof. Dr. Siebenhüner)
- Ecological Economics: OptiWohn (Prof. Dr. Siebenhüner)
- Ecological Economics: Dilemmata der Nachhaltigkeit (Prof. Dr. Siebenhüner)
- Nachhaltige Produktionswirtschaft (Prof. Dr. Busse)
- Sales and Marketing: TransGem (Prof. Dr. Thorsten Raabe)
- Vocational Training and Business Education: NaWiL (Prof. Dr. Karin Rebmann)
- InnoLab (Dr. Michaela Muylkens, Prof. Dr. Marx Gómez)
- Very Large Business Applications: NEMo, WISdoM, ECOSense (Prof. Dr. Marx Gómez)
- Green Entrepreneurship and Eco-Innovation (apl. Prof. Dr. Fichter)
- Management (Dr. Hoppmann)
- Economy of the Commons: Right Seeds (Prof. Dr. Sievers-Glotzbach)
- CENTOS Poster
- COAST Working Paper Series on Environment and Sustainability Issues
Posters from the shows of the past years can be viewed and downloaded on our website under Downloads.