Stalls at the International Summer Fest
Dear students and friends,
the Corona crisis also affects this year’s International Summer Fest. We regret to inform you that the International Summer Fest cannot take place this year. Despite the sad news, we are confident and hopeful to celebrate this outstanding event with all of you again in the next year.
We’ll keep you updated about future developments.
All the best, your International Office
Would you like to present your country, your culture, your course of studies, your association or the like? Register for the International Summer Fest! Registration for the stalls runs until 24 May 2020. As always, the best stalls will be selected by a jury and will be given a prize.
- The set-up of the stalls begins on 10 June at 2.30 pm.
- Stalls must be set up by 4 pm at the latest and operated at least until 8 pm.
- The International Summer Fair starts at 4 pm and ends at 9.30 pm.
- Stalls must be taken down by 10 pm.
- A deposit of EUR 20 per stall will be charged.
- While producing and selling food, hygiene guidelines (storage, cleanliness, cooling, selection of suitable food) must be followed!
- Prices for food must not exceed EUR 3
- The price marking must be clearly displayed.
- An award will be given to the best stalls. Stalls with purely informative character are excluded from the competition.