Person in Charge:

Martina Jäger

+49 441 798 3254

+49 441 798 193254

W04 1 159

FAQ (Allgemeine Fragen und Hinweise)

FAQ - frequently asked questions

Lots of questions 
                                questions ...

Are you looking for answers?

We want to help. If you think there is another question or topic that we should answer here, please write an email

Settings - Continuing employment of Scientific staff (WM) or administrative and technical staff (MTV)
Woman accompanying sheets

Settings - Continuing employment of Scientific staff (WM) or administrative and technical staff (MTV)
Female promotion formts

In case of a new employment or prolongation of an existing working contract of scientific employees or administrative and technical employees, please fill in the required forms of the Human Resources Department (Dept. 1 – forms) and hand in at the IBU Office. Please note that personnel procedures take approx. 6 weeks to process and therefore we ask you to hand in the required documents in due time.

IMPORTANT: Please fill in the female promotion form accordingly and send a scanned copy together with a scan of the recruiting papers via email to .

Recruitment of student assistants

The contact person for our institute in the Human Resources Department is:

Mrs. Susanne Gayk

Tel.:  0441 798 2783

Please use only the current application form for attitudes. You find it on the Verwaltungsportal -
search: "Hilfskräfte". You need the follow applications:

Please note a 6-week lead time for processing!

MiLoG (minimum wage)

Also you find the corresponding forms for the documentation of working hours according to MiLoG (minimum wage). At the same time, you have to keep  a minimum-wage working time account. Please note that the minimum wage working time accounts are to be maintained on the last working day of the month in order to document a transfer of the hours to the following month if necessary. Please submit these documents to the .


What is the SECRETARY'S OFFICE actually responsible for?

The SECRETARY'S OFFICE of the Institute of Biology and Environmental Sciences (IBU) is composed of all secretaries and administrative assistant of the institute.

The entire team sees itself as a point of contact for all members and employees also in the working groups, associated operating units and students of the institute in all administrative matters.

Who is responsible for which task and who is helping, if this person is absent, you can see in the following Overview:

Overview of responsibilities

(Changed: 2021-04-12)