Print Centre and Pre-Press
Room B 013
Printing and Bookbinding
Room B 012
The print centre comprises pre-print services, the print shop as well as the bookbindery.
Pre-press services are only available for members of the Carl von Ossietzky University and will be charged to your expense and transaction account (Finanz- und Kostenstelle).
the pre-print services include conceptual design, individual design and development of
- Brochures and program flyers,
- Flyers and posters,
- CD booklets,
- Presentation folders and banners,
- Book publications
- as well as large-scale displays.
The pre-print staff offer you help and advice on preparing your documents and data for printing and further processing when it comes to:
- using document templates (in particular those of the BIS-Verlag)
- using text and image-editing software
- preparing b/w or colour prints
- scheduling and costs
Design and preparation of documents for printing book publications, writing paper, flyers, brochures, invitations, posters, etc.
Our master bookbinder not only repairs the boks of the library holdings, but also offers services such as
- Flyer production (folding, perforation, cutting)
- Book binding (e.g. for the university press)