German courses during the semester
In the winter semester of 2020/21, German courses 1-8 will take place. For information about the courses and whether they will be taught online or face to face please check our current German courses.
1. Please register online (Registration will be possible from September). Please note that registration is provisional and you must take the placement test beforehand.
2. Take the placement test: Next placement test: 5 October. Further information will be given after course registration by email.
Our German courses in the semester are aimed at:
- International students (exchange and degree seeking students)
- International researchers (guest researchers)
- External learners (only if places are available); External learners must register as guest students
The Language Centre offers German courses at levels A1.1–B2.2 (according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). The courses take place from October to February (winter semester) and from April to July (summer semester). Courses take place for 6 credit hours each week over a period of 14 weeks. Successful completion of the course is worth 9 ECTS credits.
During the lecture period, language courses on different topics are offered in addition to the regular German courses. These courses have a duration of 12 weeks with 2 credit hours per week (24 credit hours in total). Successful completion of the course is worth 3 ECTS credits.