With the OL-Card, the city of Oldenburg administers benefits from the education and participation package (BuT), among other things. These benefits are intended to prevent children, adolescents and young adults from being disadvantaged due to a lack of financial means.
You can find more information on this on the website of the city of Oldenburg, for example here: https://www.oldenburg.de/sprachversionen/gb/city-administration/families/education-and-participation-scheme.html
Children's swimming courses organised by university sports can be settled via the education and participation package if:
- The child has a valid OL Card.
- The credit on the card is sufficient for the settlement of the swimming course.
- We receive the additional information required for enrolment:
- Date of birth of the child
- Number of the OL-Card
And this is how it works:
- Register your child for the course as normal via our website.
- In this case, you must also provide your bank details! If we receive the data required for settlement via the OL-Card from you in good time, the money will not be collected. If the data arrives later, the money will be collected and refunded to your account on proposal after settlement via the OL-Card.
- Afterwards please send an email with:
- the booking number (can be found in the registration confirmation),
- the name of the child,
- the OL-Card number and
- the child's date of birth to .
- After processing, we will notify you by email.
If you have any further questions, please call us or send us an .