Research Group "Cascade Use"
- Cascade Use awarded with the German Raw Material Efficiency Award 2018
- CCU Members Björn Koch and Master student Sebastian Tiemann win international research grant
- Matthias presents at the PLM2018 and the ISL2018: PLM-contribution among the TOP3!
- Cascade Use and Premiere of RAUPE at IARC 2018
- Fernando Peñaherrera presented at the SusCriMat Winter School
- CCU presented results in WRF workshop on Strategic Raw Materials and Sustainable Development in Geneve 2017
- Cascade Use PhD Candidate Matthias Kalverkamp publishes new article
- ReCreew Meeting in Rhodes
- CCU selected as Cover story of the Journal "Sustainability"
- Yuan Shi (Wuhan University of Technology) studies at CCU
- Rikka Wittstock receives VDI grant for her Master Thesis
- ... all News
Cascade Use was a research group funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), Germany. Our research at the Carl von Ossietzky University included sustainability assessment and international networking. Our research was international and interdisciplinary orientated. We were strongly connected to the computer science department and to the study program PPRE (renewable energies).
With this homepage we want to leave a footprint on sustainability research and provid our research results.
We are highly grateful for the generous funding by the German BMBF. Eventually this resulted in the German "Rohstoffeffizienz Award" in 2018 and was therefore a great recognition of our work.