The email address for registering your publications is
Room B 1-138
Room B 1-133
All works published in print or electronic form are included in the University Bibliography:
- Monographs, compilations, and articles in compilations.
- Articles in scientific journals, as well as conference volumes.
Several options exist for registering your publications
- Upload metadata and full text of your publications to /oops/, the Oldenburg Online-Publication-Server.
- Upload only the metadata of your publications to /oops/.
- Send your publication directly to /oops/ using SFX services.
- If you publish a book, send a copy directly to the University Library's Documentation Office.
- Send a list of your publications as a file to the Documentation Office. The list can be generated by a reference management programme such as EndNote.
The University Library adds works published on /oops/ to the University Bibliography.
The University Bibliography can only provide a comprehensive and up-to-date overview of the University of Oldenburg's publishing activity if you register your publications regularly.