- International Affairs
- Funding measures and Prizes
- Good Academic Practice
- Library and Information System
- Medical Ethics Committee
- Biomedicum - Biomedical Centre of Competence
- University terms German-English glossary
- Translation coordination
- Learning Workshops of the ZSKB
- Mixed-Methods Laboratory
- Voluntary Scientific Year
An overview of various internal and external funding opportunities for post-doctoral researchers can be found here.
Scientists on their way to becoming professors who are interested in setting up their own junior research group at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences can apply for start-up funding via the programme budget of the Presidential Board.
For scientifically active physicians, there has been a structured three-year further training programme since 2017 in the form of the Clinician Scientist Programme.
For non-medical scientists with clinical interests, there is the Medical Scientist Programme.
Funding for scientifically interested doctors at all career levels is also possible to a lesser extent (20% of working time for a maximum of 3 years) within the framework of internal faculty research funding.
- A cross-disciplinary qualification programme for career development is offered by the University's Graduate Academy as well as the graduate school OLTECH. Further courses can be found within the framework of the Joint Research Academy of the Cluster of Excellence Hearing4all .
- In addition, the University Didactics Office support for lecturers in their role as lecturers and in teaching activities.
- The Research and Transfer Department provides information at national and international level about various research funding organisations that provide financial support in various programmes for research projects and networking measures, but also for individuals, scientific events or travel.
- The postdoc representation of the University of Oldenburg is the central interest group for postdocs and organises regular exchange meetings.
- The Family Service offers Counselling services on the compatibility of science with children.