To get enrolled, you have to apply as an exchange student at the University of Oldenburg.

You find all necessary information and documents for the application on the website of the International Office.

Make sure to select "European Studies in Global Perspectives" on the Application for Registration as an Exchange Student.

If you have any further questions about the process of enrolment, just get in touch with our International Office via

What is required?


  • are an advanced BA- or MA-student at one of our partner universities.
  • want to spend one or two semesters abroad at the University of Oldenburg.
  • are a student of one of the respective fields of study.
  • have English skills at a minimum level of B2 (CEFR).
(Changed: 19 Jan 2024)  | 
Zum Seitananfang scrollen Scroll to the top of the page