Currently, the regular equipment service is available.
- Reserve equipment by email () or by phone (7989-2340) during the regular opening hours.
- Equipment can be picked up and returned at the counter in the library's foyer.
A valid passport is required to borrow equipment.
The following equipment can be borrowed:
- digital voice recorders
- transcription software
- video recorders (for recording lectures)
- slide and overhead projectors
- loudspeaker systems
- other equipment on request
Please note: Materials such as blank mini-DVD cassettes, recordable CDs and DVDs, etc. are NOT provided.