Funding and Conflict of Interest Statements
Head of Division:
Staff are mostly employees of the University, i.e. receive full salary from the government of Lower Saxony (A. Timmer, F. Otto-Sobotka, NN Cancer Epidemiology, Ms. Garten, NN programmer).
The following additional funding sources were, or have been available (from 2015):
- DFG - Project VREIZEIT, salary A. Seipp (ongoing)
- BMBF - Projekt Umckaloabo Update, salary S. Olatunji (completed)
- DCCV / Kurscheid-Stiftung - Project ISS (FWJ, NN) (starting in 2019)
- Intramural/ KFP / Dean's offics
- KFP Projects Prostate Cancer Screening, salary S. Kappen (Division of Urology, completed),
- KFP Projects Data management (various): salary JT Soller (completed)
- Consulting services: salary D. de Sordi (completed)
- Industry (as part of EMA pharmacovigilance requirements) (salary JT Soller, S Kappen, D de Sordi)
- ALIVAL: Servier Laboratories Suresnes via RTI Health Solutions (completed)
- ANAVAL: Konsortium i.v. Eisen-Hersteller via RTI Health Solutions (ongoing)
In addition, we work on data from projects funded before this division was founded. Specifically, this concerns the following projects and funding :
- BMBF - Project Ripi. Rewarded to / PI A. Timmer, BIPS (Bremen)
- DCCV e.V. (Patient organization) - Transition project: Rewared to / PI A. Timmer, HMGU (Munich), performed at BIPS (Bremen)
- DFG - Struktured additive distributional regression. Rewarded to T. Kneib, with F. Sobotka (University Göttingen)
Code of Conduct Regarding the Aquisition of Third Party FundingWe
We have summarized our rules for dealing with third party funding in a code of conduct (Grundsatzpapier)
Funding of External Presentations and Teaching
A. Timmer has given a presentation in Bremen within a study group meeting sponsored by DANSAC in October 2018, and has received a honorary. There were no restrictions or conditions as to the topic and content of the presentation (methodological challenges when evaluting patient satisfaction) nor to any other work performed within the department.
Conflict of Interest Statements of all team members can be downloaded along with their work details (Selbstvorstellung).