Sara Kheiravi M.A.
Sara Kheiravi M.A.
Sara Kheiravi has left the division in June 2021.
Sara Kheiravi holds a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health/Health Sciences and a Master’s degree in Public Health – Health Promotion and Prevention from Bremen University. After working as a Public Relations Manager at the municipal acute care hospital Klinikum Bremerhaven-Reinkenheide gGmbH for several years, she joined the Division for Ethics in Medicine at the Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg as a research assistant in March 2021.
Her research interests focus on the ethics of gynecology and obstetrics. She is particularly interested in ethical aspects of the further development of prenatal diagnosis and the critical review of mammography screenings as a measure for early diagnosis of breast cancer. Furthermore, her scientific work comprises the ethical discussion of transparent and evidence-based health communication, with a special focus on digital health information. She has employed both qualitative and quantitative research approaches.
Working at the public hospital, she gained extensive knowledge of working practice in hospitals. This sparked her interest in developing nursing care and set the course for future research projects.
|Research Assistant in the Division for Ethics in Medicine at the Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg|
Additional qualification in classic and agile project management
Employee in the field of marketing and pubic relations
Master of Arts - Public Health - Health Promotion and Prevention University of Bremen
Bachelor of Arts - Public Health/Health Sciences
- Evidence-based digital health communication
- Medical ethical aspects in prenatal diagnosis
- Empirical social research
- Social marketing in health care
Publication of student work
- Kheiravi, Sara; Jürgensen, Ivonne-Nadine; Usko, Nicole; Langer, Alexandra (2018): Prenatal diagnostics during pregnancy. Student research project. University of Bremen, Prof. Dr. Henning Schmidt-Semisch. www.netzwerk-praenataldiagnostik.de/fileadmin/praenatal-diagnostik/bilder/ATT00060.pdf
- Kheiravi, Sara (2016): Art as a health promoting potential. Bachelor thesis. University of Bremen, Prof. Dr. Dr. med. Karl-Heinz Wehkamp. In: Deutsches Ärzteblatt (ed.): Art with children in hospital: krakens vs cannulas, May 26, 2017, 114 (21). www.aerzteblatt.de/pdf.asp