Interested in Studying Neuroscience?
Are you interested in studying Neuroscience?
- When to apply for the Master Neuroscience?
Current information regarding application deadlines can be found on the official website (please see weblink).
Applicants with a degree from abroad should submit their documents in April via “uni-assist” and send a copy of their documents directly to the program directors.
- Who has to use Uni-Assist for applying to Carl-von-Ossietzky University Oldenburg?
- international students
- EU students
- Students affiliated with a program (e.g. DAAD scholarship recipients)
- Germans who received their prior education abroad
In case of any problems or questions please do not hesitate to contact members of the studdrent bongdy (facuyhsztvchaf
email@example.com) or contact the InfiloLineh4a S1rlrtudiuj0m (firstname.lastname@example.org) or International Student Office of the Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg.
How to find and use Uni - Assist?
- Which documents should be in the envelope for Uni-Assist?
- a fully-filled and signed application
- your education certificates (authenticated copies of originals and their translations*)
- a copy of your passport (a simple copy of the page with your personal information and photo)
- your e-mail address, so we can contact you without delay,
A sheet of paper with your name, applicant number (if you already have one), date of birth, correspondence address and e-mail address on it (if possible, please refrain from writing this by hand; send a computer printout instead so that we can read and process all of your data easily).
(Information from http://www.uni-assist.de/online-application.html, 11.04.2017)
- Follow your progress online
You can follow the progress of your application at the online portal of uni-assist.
Have in mind that you need to pay fees for using uni-assist. Inform yourself on the payment deadline.
- What documents are needed for applying to the Master Program Neuroscience?
- Bachelor’s degree
- If you are still in the process of completing your degree, at least 150 credit points must be documented.
- Applicants must produce proof of English proficiency, at a minimum level of B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Specific eligibility form completed (form can be downloaded during the online application process)
*Take care of seal of authentication when handing in the documents. The seal of authentication and translated copies of the documents could be given by your university, please consult your university’s Student Affairs office for this. In case it is not possible for you to get the seal of authentication from a university, you should authenticate the documents by a notary.
All information is provided without warranty.
Please check for changes / updated information on the respective websites.
Orientation Week for Neuroscience Students
We are happy to welcome new students for the winter term 2018/19. All new students are very welcomed to attend to the orientation week taking place from October 8th to 12th before the new semester starts. More detailed informations are provided via email.