Stay abroad documents
WORKING AND STUDYING ABROAD
Before your stay
- Official Criteria for Compulsory Stay Abroad
Special Consideration Form
- Stay abroad contacts and planning (WHO to ask IF/WHEN...)
- Background information for coordinators and employers
- English translation and background information - criteria for compulsory school internships (ASP etc.)
- Non-binding learning agreement - internships
- Proof of language proficiency for students of English
- Non-binding learning agreement
- List of British and Irish universities for direct applications
- Choosing modules in Cork and Stirling (universities popular among Oldenburg students applying to Ireland/the UK directly)
- Erasmus learning agreements - for students with a confirmed Erasmus place at a partner university only!
- Return Sheet
- Recognition of the stay abroad - general
- Course Credit Transfer (Anrechnung) - Bachelor1
- Course Credit Transfer (Anrechnung) - Master (MEd / MA)2
Reminder: The paperwork for stay abroad credit should be submitted during the main credit transfer slots (Blocktermine zur Anrechnung von im Ausland erbrachten Studienleistungen und Auslandsaufenthalten) and not in individual office hours unless you are within two months of graduation and need immediate confirmation.
- Erasmus Application Form - Department of English and American Studies
- Erasmus Online Application Form - ISO. Please complete this in addition to the form above.
- Erasmus Application Checklist
Erasmus Learning Agreement - not necessary at the application stage! (Students studying outside the Erasmus programme should use this form instead.)
- Woldingham School - Assistant Teacher Job
- PAD - brochure and guidelines
- Erasmus+ internship funding - information here and application paperwork here.