The main areas of research are:
- Environmental communication and sustainability (with a focus on sustainability reporting)
- Business Intelligence and Data Intelligence
The topic of the PhD with the title "Document Engineering as an Approach for Inter-company Sustainability Reporting" is located in these subject areas and consists of the focal points:
- Sustainability reporting
- document engineering
- process modelling
- enterprise networks
- corporate communication
- environmental informations systems
- environmental protection publicity
- network publicity
The aim of the PhD was to develop an approach for an inter-organisational sustainability reporting, a suitable and uniform document structure template and its implementation in an exchange format.
The resulting documents are available for download here as XBRL documents for inter-organisational sustainability reporting (the acronym INBE stands for inter-organisational sustainability reporting and is used as namespace for the Taxomonie extension).
- Entrypoint INBE.xsd
- Definition linkbase INBE_definition.xml
- Label linkbase INBE_label.xml
- Presentation linkbase INBE_presentation.xml
- Reference linkbase INBE_reference.xml
In addition, the process model for inter-organisational sustainability reporting is available.