Master thesis and colloquium
Some information on the Master thesis in the SEM-programme:
For the writing of the master thesis the module mam methodic research colloquium/ Master thesis module needs to be taken. An accompanying colloquium to the master thesis needs to be visited. The colloquium is not marked and counts 6 credit points.
The following colloquia are offered:
- MA-Colloquium economics/ Economic and financial policy
- Master-Thesis Colloquium Macroeconomics
- M.A. Thesis-Colloquium
- Bachelor-, Master Colloquium
- Colloquium in ecological economics: BA/MA
- Research Workshop Sustainability
The choice of the colloquium needs to be arranged with the master thesis advisor.
For current information please follow the links above to the course directory of the University of Oldenburg or check the module catalogue.