Enhancing Learning in ENPI Countries through Clean technologies and Research related Activities
The Erasmus Mundus Action 2 project Electra fosters the cooperation between European and ENPI countries by promoting intercultural understanding through research with a strong focus on environmental, energy and sustainable development issues.
The project will strengthen educational, cultural, scientific and technological links between partners by implementing EHEA (European Higher Education Area) tools and mechanisms that promote transparency and recognition of studies abroad. Special attention is given to the roles of associated partners including research centers, ministries of education, association of universities in both ENPI and Europe, quality assurance agencies and environmental agencies in third countries.
In addition to the first level objective of organizing 248 mobilities, the project focusses on second level objectives like:
- Promotion of the knowledge-based triangle science-enterprise-university by targeting
applied research in the PhD and Post-Doc proposals.
- Integration of Bologna educational system and Lisbon Strategy in Central Asian partner
institutions with support of Ministries of Education.
- Contribution to the development of qualification frameworks in priority field areas.
- Contribution to lifelong learning and employability of students.
- Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, Germany (Coordinator)
- University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, Bulgaria
- University of Oulu, Finland
- University of Limerick, Ireland
- Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Jagiellonian University, Poland
- Universidade do Minho, Portugal
- Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
- Ilia State University, Georgia (Joint Coordinator)
- Armenian National Agrarian University, Armenia
- Yerevan State University, Armenia
- Baku State University, Azerbaijan
- Khazar University, Azerbaijan
- Belarusian National Technical University, Belarus
- Belarusian State University, Belarus
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgia
- Batumi Shota Rusteveli State University, Georgia
- Odessa National Polytechnic University, Ukraine
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev, Ukraine
- Zaporizhzhya National University, Ukraine
July 15, 2012 – July 14, 2016