Die hier angezeigten Termine und Veranstaltungen werden dynamisch aus Stud.IP heraus angezeigt.
Daher kontaktieren Sie bei Fragen bitte direkt die Person, die unter dem Punkt Lehrende/Dozierende steht.
Veranstaltungstermin | Raum
- Donnerstag, 25.4.2024 9:00 - 18:00 | BBB
- Freitag, 26.4.2024 9:00 - 16:00 | BBB
On the first day of the workshop, participants are helped to identify suitable funding sources, to understand what evaluators are looking for when assessing an application, to think strategically about the formal and informal contacts that the applicant might entertain with the funding body in question and, finally, to prepare the structure underpinning the actual writing of their application. On the second day of the workshop, participants meet the trainer through a series of one-to-one meetings. Within this context, they have the opportunity to discuss their specific situation, eventual challenges they are facing and possible ways forward to prepare successful applications through a dedicated tailor-made approach.
Contents in brief:
- Identifying the most suitable funding bodies.
- Understanding what evaluators are looking for in an application.
- Keeping in touch with the funding body (do’s and don’ts).
- Exploring how to enhance one’s own image to “stick out from the rest”.
- Structuring the writing of the funding application itself.
Target group: Doctoral and postdoctoral researchers
Due to a large number of very short-term cancellations and unannounced absences in the recent past we would like to point out again that registrations for workshops of the Graduate Academy are binding. Cancellations are only acceptable under imperative circumstances and need to be announced as early as possible. If this is not the case, workshop places that have become available cannot be given to individuals on the waiting list or the workshop cannot be cancelled in due course in the case of low demand. In this case high cancellation fees occur. Under these circumstances the offer of the Graduate Academy cannot be held up in the medium term.
- Karriereplanung und Karriereentwicklung