The Digitalised Energy Systems degree programme will admit students for the first time in the winter semester 2023/24.
Due to the admission restriction, applications from students with a German Bachelor's degree must be submitted to the university by 15 July (online application).
Students with an international Bachelor's degree must apply through the agency uniassist. It is recommended to submit the application there by 31 May at the latest.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in computer science, business informatics, electrical engineering or a suitable previous information technology degree programme with predominant technical and informatics components or comparable other degree programme comprising at least 180 credit points.
- Professional aptitude demonstrated by: Knowledge in
- Object-oriented modelling and programming (>= 5 credit points)
- Information processing (>=5 credit points)
- Mathematics, esp. linear algebra and analysis (>= 10 credit points)
- Proven English language skills on at least level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
Procedure for the allocation of study places
If there are more than 25 applications, the following criteria will be positively considered in addition to the grade of the previous Bachelor's degree when awarding places:
- Relevant internships of at least 3 months each, which touch on topics of the M.Sc. Digitalised Energy Systems degree programme.
- Relevant work experience of at least 12 months duration, which touches on topics of the study programme M.Sc. Digitalised Energy Systems
- Experience abroad of at least 4 months in the context of previous study programmes with a subject-related connection to the study programme Digitalised Energy Systems
- Voluntary social and community activities of at least 6 months duration (e.g. voluntary social year)