Die hier angezeigten Termine und Veranstaltungen werden dynamisch aus Stud.IP heraus angezeigt.
Daher kontaktieren Sie bei Fragen bitte direkt die Person, die unter dem Punkt Lehrende/Dozierende steht.
Veranstaltungstermin | Raum
- Dienstag, 11.6.2024 9:00 - 17:00 | Schlaues Haus Oldenburg
- Mittwoch, 12.6.2024 9:00 - 17:00 | Schlaues Haus Oldenburg
Most presenters are comfortable using a standard presentation structure, but often they
want to try something new. Talks rarely vary from the known to the unknown in a
compelling way and you may want to know how to lead the audience forward to a
memorable conclusion. The workshop introduces unique ways of positioning a topic and
structuring content by exploring and presenting in a variety of story formats. Central
characters, motivation, storyline, action, dramatic tension, transitions and a satisfying
conclusion are aspects of the playful investigation. Presentations are developed, practiced
and presented with coaching and feedback.
This activity-based workshop, led by a theatre professional, provides you with the
opportunity to use storytelling techniques in communicating your research to both scientific
and general audiences. Throughout the workshop, you will be guided through interactive
exercises to improve your language skills and presentation structuring. Ultimately you will
learn storytelling techniques and explore strategies for dynamically communicating and
highlighting your core ideas and research.
- Position the research with a meaningful and relevant story
- Tailor the story to the audience
- Start a story with a strong opening to get the audience involved
- Create clear and identifiable characters and environment
- Build suspense with the narrative and move towards a clear aim
- Economize the language and get to the point
- Use active language and identify key points
- Craft the story and build towards a dynamic conclusion
Target group: Doctoral candidates and postdocs
- Kommunikation und Präsentation
- olt134 Additional module "Communication"
- olt134 Additional module „Communication
- olt734 - Additional module „Communication”