Dept. of Medical Physics and Acoustics
Signal Processing Division
Tel: +49-441-798 5470
Fax: +49-441-798 3902
Henri Gode, M.Sc.
Henri Gode received his B.Eng. degree (Engineering Physics) in 2018 and his M.Sc. degree (Engineering Physics) in 2020 from University of Oldenburg. Since January 2021 he is pursuing a Dr.-Ing. degree at the Signal Processing Group of the University of Oldenburg.
- Multi-microphone processing for speech enhancement
- Binaural hearing devices
- Mulit-source RTF estimation
- Acoustic sensor networks
- Combining deep learning and model-based approaches for speech enhancement
Peer-Reviewed Conference Papers
- H. Gode, S. Doclo, „Adaptive Dereverberation, Noise and Interferer Reduction Using Sparse Weighted Linearly Constrained Minimum Power Beamforming”, in Proc. European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), Belgrade, Serbia, Aug. 2022.
- M. Tammen, H. Gode, H. Kayser, E. J. Nustede, N. L. Westhausen, J. Arnemüller, S. Doclo, "Combining weighted binaural LCMP beamforming and deep multi-frame filtering for joint dereverberation and interferer reduction in the Clarity-2021 Challenge", in Proc. Interspeech, Brno, Czechia, Sept. 2021. [Presentation-Video, Official Challenge Results]
- H. Gode, M. Tammen, and S. Doclo, “Joint multi-channel dereverberation and noise reduction using a unified convolutional beamformer with sparse priors,” in Proc. ITG Conference on Speech Communication, Kiel, Germany, Sept. 2021. [Poster]
- Exercises in "Mathematical Methods for Physics and Engineering II" (SS17, SS20, SS21, SS22)
- Master Thesis: MIMO Convolutional Beamforming forJoint Dereverberation and Denoising - lp-Norm Reformulation of Weighted Power Minimization Distortionless Response (WPD) Beamforming
- Bachelor Thesis: From 2D to 3D Vibration Analysis - Periodic In-Plane Motions on a Nanometer Scale based on Optical Flow Analysis