Dept. of Medical Physics and Acoustics - Signal Processing
Tel: +49-441-798 5470
Fax: +49-441-798 3902
E-mail: simon.doclo(at)uz+8ol.xnfcrde (simoofg1ln.doclo@
Marvin Tammen, M.Sc.
Marvin Tammen received his B.Eng. degree in 2015 and his M.Sc. degree in 2018 from University of Oldenburg. Since September 2018 he is pursuing a Dr.-Ing. degree at the Signal Processing Group of the University of Oldenburg.
- Multi-Microphone Processing for Speech Enhancement
- Application of Deep Neural Networks to Acoustic Data
- M. Tammen, I. Kodrasi, and S. Doclo, “Joint Estimation of RETF Vector and Power Spectral Densities for Speech Enhancement Based on Alternating Least Squares,” in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Brighton, UK, May 2019
- M. Tammen, I. Kodrasi, and S. Doclo, “Iterative Alternating Least-Squares Approach to Jointly Estimate the RETFs and the Diffuse PSD,” in Proc. ITG Conference on Speech Communication, Oldenburg, Germany, October 2018, pp. 221–225.
- M. Tammen, I. Kodrasi, and S. Doclo, “Complexity reduction of eigenvalue-based diffuse power spectral density estimators using the power method,” in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Calgary, Canada, April 2018, pp. 451–455.
- M. Tammen, I. Kodrasi, S. Doclo, Alternating least squares-based joint estimation of RETFs and PSDs for multi-channel speech enhancement, in Proc. International Congress on Acoustics (ICA), Aachen, Germany, Sep. 2019.
- M. Tammen, I. Kodrasi, S. Doclo, "Joint Estimation of RETFs and PSDs for a Moving Speaker Based on Alternating Least Squares," presented at IEEE International Conference on the Science of Electrical Engineering (ICSEE), Eilat, Israel, December 2018.
- M. Tammen, C. Menninger, Y. Kai, W. Garen, U. Teubner, “Simulation of the onset conditions of a fs-laser induced plasma and micro shock wave generation,” presented at DPG Fruejahrstagung, Bremen, March 2017.
- M. Tammen, K. Mann, U. Teubner, M. Mueller, “Laser Drilling of Wolfram Nozzle Plates and Characterization of Their Plasma-Generating Capabilities,” presented at DPG Fruehjahrstagung, Hanover, Germany, March 2016.
- M. Tammen, C. Menninger, Y. Kai, B. Meyerer, W. Garen, U. Teubner, “Laser-induced shock waves in glass capillary,” presented at DPG Fruehjahrstagung, Berlin, Germany, March 2014.
- Exercises in "Mathematical Methods for Physics and Engineering II" (SS18, SS19)
- Exercises in "Signal- und Systemtheorie" (WS19/20)
- Supervision of "Grundpraktikum Physik" (WS19/20)