Finally, you have received an invitation to a job interview. And what will happen now?
What can I expect?
What is important?
How do I prepare myself?
How do I deal with stressful questions?
Where can I get information on salary?
This workshop provides answers to these and many other questions about the job interview in the presence of and via video conferencing systems. Career coach Angela Schütte explains what is important and tries to give the participants the necessary confidence with exercises and role-play room for individual questions.
That's what's on the programme:
Successful in the job interview
- What are German companies looking for?
- What is expected in the job interview?
- My questions to the enterprise
- The etiquette manual for the interview
- Frequently asked questions – tips
- Frequently asked questions – training
Speaker: Angela Schütte, career-vision.eu
Registration: required via Stud.IP
An event organized by the Study and Career Counselling Service (ZSKB) of the University of Oldenburg.