InfoDesk im SSC
Bitte halten Sie bei personenbezogenen Nachfragen Ihre Matrikel- oder Bewerbungsnummer griffbereit.
European Master in Migration and Intercultural Relations (Master)
Sie möchten European Master in Migration and Intercultural Relations im Master studieren.
Das Wichtigste auf einen Blick
- Der Studiengang ist zulassungsbeschränkt.
- Bewerbung in das 1. Semester zum Sommersemester ist nicht möglich.
Application deadlines for the 2019-2021 cohort are
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 15th October to 20th December, 2018
- Scholarships and self funded untill 15th January 2019
- Self funded only untill 1st April 2019
As EMMIR is research oriented on one hand and well rooted in the field by its numerous associates on the other hand it attracts students seeking to persue an academic career and others looking for preparations to work in the field. In any case EMMIR is able to support and encourage students to professionalise.
- The programme builds upon a first degree such as a Bachelor's degree (or an equivalent qualification) in a field related to migration studies: e.g. Social sciences, History, Cultural studies, Educational sciences, Law, Economics, Development Studies and Journalism.
- The final grade of the first degree must be proven by certificates. You are expected to provide documentation of a final first degree by the deadline.
- Applicants have to document knowledge of migration studies, intercultural relations and empirical methods. Modules completed at the undergraduate level, papers, essays and examination results are considered valid documentation. Preference will also be given to qualified applicants who, in addition, have relevant professional experience.
- Language requirements: Applicants whose native language is not English or whose undergraduate instruction was not in English must demonstrate proficiency in English by the application deadline. We kindly ask you to check our website EMMIR for more information about relevant tests of English language.
Applicants whose native language is English must demonstrate proficiency in a second language relevant to migration studies by the application deadline at a level corresponding to the list above.