InfoDesk im SSC
Bitte halten Sie bei personenbezogenen Nachfragen Ihre Matrikel- oder Bewerbungsnummer griffbereit.
European Master in Renewable Energy (Master)
Sie möchten European Master in Renewable Energy im Master studieren.
Das Wichtigste auf einen Blick
- Der Studiengang ist zulassungsbeschränkt.
- Bewerbung in das 1. Semester zum Sommersemester ist nicht möglich.
The application process for Academic Year 2019/2020 (winter semester) has expired. The new application process for 2020/2021 will open in January 2020.
If you have any further questions, please contact EUREC directly.
Applicants are required to hold a Bachelor degree in engineering or a scientific discipline (e.g. physics, chemistry, mathematics…). The criteria may be waived for Applicants with relevant work experience deemed equivalent to the academic admission requirements.
Students applying to Oldenburg universities are requested to provide one of the following English certificates:
- TOEFL: minimum score of 550 (paper-based test), 213 (computer-based test) or 80 (internet-based test)
- IELTS: minimum 6 (Academic version)
- Cambridge Advanced Exam in English: B minimum
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam in English: C minimum
Documents to present
Candidates for admission should upload the following documents:
- A CV (resume) in English
- A certified copy of the university diploma and transcripts ("certified" means that the documents must bear the official University stamp to be considered valid)
- Two letters of reference (which are also to be sent by post to EUREC - See additional information below).
- A proof of English language proficiency (see above for minimum scores) - this proof may be provided later than the rest of the application, but before the start of classes in September/October!
- A copy of your passport
- Any additional information in support of your application is welcome but not requested (eg: information on work experience). If you are an employee and envisage to re-orientate your career into renewable energy, a covering letter outlining your motivations to participate in the course would be very useful