- S. Landmann, L. Baumgarten and S. Bornholdt
"Self-organized criticality in neural networks from activity-based rewiring" (2020); (arXiv)
- M. Heerwagen and A. Engel; Phys. Rev. E 101, 062119
"Work statistics in the periodically driven quartic oscillator: classical versus quantum dynamics" (2020); (arXiv)
- M. Engbers, M. Heerwagen, S. Rosmej, und A. Engel; Zeitschrift für Naturforschung A, 75 (5), 433–441
"Work Statistics and Energy Transitions in Driven Quantum Systems"; (2020);
- S. Landmann and A. Engel; Phys. Rev. E 101, 062119 (2020)
"Large systems of random linear equations with nonnegative solutions: Characterizing the solvable and the unsolvable phase"; (arXiv) (2020)
- S. Landmann and A. Engel; Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications 552, 122544 (2020)
"On non-negative solutions to large systems of random linear equations"; (arXiv);
- J. Ehrich, M. Esposito, F. Barra, J.M.R. Parrondo; Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 122108 (2020)
"Micro-reversibility and thermalization with collisional baths"; (arXiv);
- Zaporozhets, Y., Mintsev, V., Fortov, V., Reinholz, H., Röpke, G., Rosmej, S. and Omarbakiyeva, Y. A.; Phys. Rev. E 99, 043202 (2019);
"Polarized angular-dependent reflectivity and density-dependent profiles of shock-compressed xenon plasmas "
- J. Ehrich and M. Kahlen; Phys. Rev. E 99, 012118 (2019);
"Approximating microswimmer dynamics by active Brownian motion: Energetics and efficiency" (arXiv)
- S. Landmann and A. Engel; EPL 124, 18004 (2018); (arXiv)
"Systems of random linear equations and the phase transition in MacArthur's resource-competition model"
- M. Kahlen and J. Ehrich; J. Stat. Mech., 063204 (2018);
"Hidden slow degrees of freedom and ﬂuctuation theorems: an analytically solvable model"
- S. Sadeghi and A. Engel; Phys. Rev. E 97, 032133 (2018);
"Random matrices and condensation into multiple states"
- N. Reinke, A. Fuchs, D. Nickelsen and J. Peinke; J. Fluid Mech. 848, 117-153 (2018);
"On universal features of the turbulent cascade in terms of non-equilibrium thermodynamics"
- J. Ehrich and A. Engel; Phys. Rev. E 96, 042129 (2017);
"Stochastic thermodynamics of interacting degrees of freedom: Fluctuation theorems for detached path probabilities"
- D. Nickelsen; J. Stat. Mech., 073209 (2017);
"Master equation for She–Leveque scaling and its classification in terms of other Markov models of developed turbulence"
- M. Kahlen, A. Engel, and C. Van den Broeck; Phys. Rev. E 95, 012144 (2017);
"Large deviations in Taylor dispersion"
- J. Hoppenau, D. Nickelsen, and A. Engel; New J. Phys. 18, 083010 (2016);
"Level 2 and level 2.5 large deviation functionals for systems with and without detailed balance"
- N. Reinke, D. Nickelsen, A. Engel, and J. Peinke; Progress in Turbulence VI, (2016);
"Application of an Integral Fluctuation Theorem to Turbulent Flows"
- G. B. Cuetara, A. Engel, M. Esposito; New J. Phys. 17, 055002 (2015);
"Stochastic thermodynamics of rapidly driven systems"
- A. Favaro, D. Nickelsen, E. Barykina, A. Engel; Phys. Rev. E 91, 012127 (2015);
"Prior-predictive value from fast-growth simulations: Error analysis and bias estimation"
- P. Baeklera, A. Favaro, Y. Itinc, F. W. Hehl; Annals of Physics 349, 297 (2014);
"The Kummer tensor density in electrodynamics and in gravity"
- J. Hoppenau, A. Engel; Europhys. Lett. 105, 50002 (2014);
"On the energetics of information exchange"
- J. Hoppenau, A. Enge; J. Stat. Mech., P06004 (2013);
"On the work distribution in quasi-static processes"
- J. Hoppenau, M. Niemann, A. Engel; Phys. Rev. E 87, 062127 (2013);
"Carnot process with a single particle"
- D. Nickelsen, A. Engel; Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 214501 (2013);
"Probing small-scale intermittency with a fluctuation theorem"
- M. Niemann, H. Kantz, E. Barkai; Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 140603 (2013);
"Fluctuations of 1/f Noise and the Low-Frequency Cutoff Paradox"