"Tango embodies and encourages both cultural diversity and dialogue"
"Tango was born among the working classes of European immigrants, descendants of slaves and creoles from Buenos Aires at the beginning of the 20th century. With her sensual dance, she soon became synonymous with Latin passion on a global level. In 2009 Unesco declared it a World Heritage Site. It was the music that brought internationally recognized figures such as Carlos Gardel and Ástor Piazzola to fame. It is danced all over the world and enjoys great prestige".
Bachelor in double bass - U.N.A.- ARG and Higher teacher of double bass- MANUEL DE FALLA / ARG. He has studied Contrabass in THE UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA (USA) with maestro Milton Masciadri.
• He is currently the principal double bass player for the Chamber Orchestra of the Legislature of the City of Buenos Aires and collaborative musician of the Symphony Orchestra of the Kingdom of Aragon (Spain) during the 2018 and upcoming seasons.
• He has performed in various symphony orchestras in Argentina: Academic Orchestra of the Teatro Colón, Philharmonic of Río Negro, Symphonic Orchestra of Avellaneda, etc.; in Brazil: Symphonic Orchestra of the Curitiba International Festival (as a double bass guide), Symphony Orchestra of the Vale Veneto Festival, Symphonic Orchestra of the Brasilia Festival; and in the USA: Symphony Orchestra of the University of Georgia, Augusta Symphony. He was also awarded a scholarship by the University of Music of Brasilia for studies of erudite and popular double bass.
• He has given Master Class of Double Bass Tango at UNIVERSITÄT OLDENBURG (Germany). He has performed concerts as a double bass soloist in Argentina, Brazil, USA and Germany.
• He has played, recorded and shared stages with musicians like Charly García, Jairo, Raúl Lavié, Atilio Stampone, Susana Rinaldi, Vitillo Ábalos, Jaime Torres, Ariel Ardit, Hugo Varela, Horacio Ferrer, Rata Blanca, Néstor Marconi, Plácido Domingo, Paquito D'Rivera, Gerardo Gardelín, among others..
• He has been awarded by the INAMU (National Institute of Music of Argentina) to record and edit the first albumwith the arrangementsof the DoubleBass and Electric Bass duo in Tango in 2018.
• He has been awarded a scholarship by the International Music Festival of Curitiba in 2019 to join the Symphony Orchestra in the character of 1st. Double bass.
• He has been Chief ofstrings and assistant director of theOrchestra of Tango of theU.N.A.
• Co-founder of the First Argentine-Brazilian Tango Orchestra at the Sao Paulo Winter Festival (2011). He has also been in charge of the double bass chair in the ESNAOLA Conservatory of G.C.B.A. and is professor of Contrabassin theOrchestra of the Cityof Mercedes(Prov. De Bs.As.).
• He has toured and dictated Master Class of Contrabass and Electric Bass by Brazil, Uruguay, Colombia, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Chile, USA, Spain, France Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Italy and Greece. He has done Master Class of Contrabass and Electric Bass in Mendoza, La Rioja, Rio Negro, Salta, Buenos Aires, San Luis, Uruguay, Brazil, Paraguay, Bolivia, etc.
• He is Artistic Coordinator of the Festival of Classical and Latin American Music of the province of La Rioja.
- Album of the "Dúo de Bajos Porteños" Duo of Double Bass and Electric Bass, the only bass duo in the world of Tango, Milonga, Candombe, Chacarera and Zamba.
Dúo de Bajos Porteños (Spotify-Link)