- Koscholke, J. (2017). A weak symmetry condition for probabilistic measures of confirmation. Philosophical Studies, pages 1–18. DOI: 10.1007/s11098-017-0943-0.
- Koscholke, J. and Schippers, M. (2017). Coherence and common causes: against relevance-sensitive measures of coherence. British Journal for the Philosophy of Science, pages 1–12. DOI: 10.1093/bjps/axx003.
- Koscholke, J. (2016). Carnap’s relevance measure as probabilistic measure of coherence. Erkenntnis, 82(2):339–350.
- Koscholke, J. and Jekel, M. (2015). Probabilistic coherence measures: a psychological study of coherence assessment. Synthese, 194:1303–1322.
- Koscholke, J. and Schippers, M. (2015). Against relative overlap measures of coherence. Synthese, 193(9):2805–2814.
- Koscholke, J. (2015). Evaluating test cases for probabilistic measures of coherence. Erkenntnis, 81(1):155–181.