IVS-WaC is a digital-collaborative Master module provided by 6 partner universities from Denmark, Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, Portugal and Romania.
Complex societal challenges related to water and climate require innovative approaches which will be addressed within lectures and case studies.
During this ´23 summer term, topics are:
- Environmental Governance
- Spatial Planning and Climate Change Adaption
- Marine Spatial Planning and Coastal Management
- Marine litter and waste management
- Communicating Climate Change
- Water and climate change in UNESCO global geoparks