- 2006-2009: Postgraduate student, Faculty of Philosophy and Social Science, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus.
- Candidate of Sociology (2009), Research topic: “Transformation of basic values of young people of the Republic of Belarus: sociological analysis”, Scientific supervisor – Prof. David Rotman.
- 2001-2006: Bachelor of Sociology (2005), Specialist of Sociology (2006) (Sociologist. Teacher of Sociology and Social-Political Subjects), Faculty of Philosophy and Social Science, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus, Graduated with Honors (cum laude)
- 2009-2013: Docent of Department of Economic Sociology, Belarusian State Economic University, Minsk, Belarus;
- From 2006: collaboration with the Center for Sociological and Political Research, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus.
- “Socio-cultural, political and economic conditions of the life strategies of the modern Belarusian youth” (2006–2010)
- “European Values Studies” (2008)
- “Comparative structure and dynamics of the value consciousness of the population of Belarus” (2005–2007)
- Theory, Methodology and History of Sociology;
- Sociology of Youth, Sociology of Culture;
- Value orientations of youth of Belarus and their changes during the transition period.
- 2010 – Winner of the international competition of research and journalistic work of young social scientists, politicians and journalists of the post-Soviet countries "Civil Society and tolerant world" (Moscow).
- 2009 – Belarusian State University grant for the project “Dynamics of the value orientations of the Belarusian youth”
- 2006 – Scholarship named F.Skoryna (Belarusian State University)
- Belarus: Minsk, Belarusian State University (2004-2012), Belarusian State Pedagogical University (2010), Belarusian State Economic University (2011-2012), National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (2011)
- Russia: Moscow, Moscow State University (2008-2013), St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University (2010)
- Ukraine: Kharkov, Kharkov National University (2008)
- Turkey: Antalya (2010)
- Estonia: Tallinn, Institute of Economics and Management (2012)
- Poland: Bialystok, University of Bialystok (2012)