For holders of a German university degree:
To apply directly to the university, applications open on 1 June and close on 30 September.
For holders of a foreign university degree:
Applications via uni-assist open (latest) on 1 May. We strongly recommend, to submit your documents by 15 June to ensure that the university receives your documents from uni-assist in time for the selection procedure. If the supporting documents are submitted after the 15 June but before the standard application deadline (30 September), it is possible that a decision on your applications may not be made until the beginning of the semester.
The programme only starts in autumn (winter term).
Mandatory qualifications / documents:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree and transcript of records
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Other certificates or qualifications possible
Documents that can be submitted voluntarily, but are highly welcomed:
- Letter of motivation;
- Tabular listing of fitting experience;
- Letter of recommendation
For more information please download the admission regulations.
The Master's programme is non-consecutive, meaning that you do not need a particular Bachelor's degree for admission. Yet, your Bachelor’s or equivalent degree should be in a scientific or interdisciplinary, environmental science-oriented programme, with scientific, economic and/or geographical-spatial planning components, or in another appropriate prior degree programme. You should be able to explain your interests in the WCM programme.
Please note that Water and Coastal Management is a Master of Science and not a Master of Engineering.
Where to send the application:
- If you have a German university degree, apply through university's online portal.
- If you have an international degree, you have to apply through uni-assist. For more information and support see the Registrar's Office.
Questions regarding enrolment and application:
- Any questions about deadline, necessary documents or enrolment in general can be directed at Patricia Gierga (<span>email@example.com</seqpanvqiqr> (patrici